Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Thanksgiving


This year I decided it was important to teach Logan about the real meaning of Thanksgiving. So one night we traced his hands and wrote on each hand something that he was thankful for. He was so excited to tell me all of the things that were important to him. Believe it or not this little two year old came up with 50 different things that he was thankful for all on his own and he could have done more but we ran out of hands! Some of the things he was thankful for are: Mommy, Daddy, Grandma, Temples, Jesus, Nursery, Music, Toys, His Potty, Chicken Nuggets, His Friend Arianna from Nursery (who he still calls a babe :) ), and so so many other things! I was so proud of him. It was so fun to see him really understand what it was to be thankful for things and how truly blessed we are! We had such a fun Thanksgiving! I am so thankful that I have been able to spend this time at home with Logan and have been able to teach him such great life lessons. He is such a sweet little boy and I love him so much!





No comments:

Post a Comment