Tuesday, October 19, 2010

A Tribute to the World's Greatest Husband!



So for the past several months I have had a really hard time getting any sleep. I finally decided that some of it was because our bed was just too firm. Well seeing as we have a two year old and only one income there was no way we would have enough money to buy another bed so Tyler took matters into his own hands!

Last night he decided to go to Walmart and wouldn't tell me what he was going for. When he came home he had about 7 huge pillows and memory foam in his hands. I thought, "Oh no! What is he up to now?!" He told me he was going to go in and fix our bed and he locked the door so I couldn't see what he was doing. When he finally did let me in our bed was about a foot and a half higher and super fluffy! He had put all the pillows and the memory foam under the bedspread (we sleep on top of it because he gets too hot under it). It was SO soft! Now the only problem is that now it's so slippery we are both falling off in the middle of the night! (At least he tried! :)

On top of all of that he slaves away EVERY single day to provide for us, that's right he works seven days a week, no day off! He's working two jobs and leaves at 11 in the morning and doesn't get home until 10:30 or 11 o'clock at night! I am so thankful that he works so hard so that I can be home with Logan. Even when all of his friends are out playing he still does eveything he can to support our little family. If that's not romantic I don't know what is! :) I love him so much and I am so thankful for all he does for us! I feel so lucky to have found him!

No comments:

Post a Comment